Employment VisasVisas Sacramento | Napa | Bay Area California

Work Visa Attorney California

Benicia Vallejo Employment Immigration Lawyer

How can you get a work visa so you can be employed in the United States?

At the V. Thomas Langford, we can answer your work permit questions and provide quality representation to guide you through the clearance process. Employment Visas

We also work with your prospective employers to determine the types of visas needed and the best ways to petition for them.

The sooner you begin the employment visa process, the sooner we can equip you with the information you need. One of the work visas described below may apply to you. If so, call us.

  • H-1B1 Professional Worker Visas allow professionals in "specialty occupations" to work in the United States for up to three years.
  • L-1A Intra-Company Manager and Executive Visas cover those employed insided the United States as executives and managers.
  •  L-1B Specialized Knowledge Worker Visas  in positions requiring specialized knowledge.
  • I-140 Employment based Immigrant Visas allow an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States.
  • Labor Certification Applications for Permanent Employment to obtain approval from the U.S. Department of Labor regarding the employment of a foreign worker in the United States.
  • I-9 Compliance requires all U.S. employers to vouch for the employment eligibility and identity of all employees.

Wherever you are, within the U.S. or around the world, the V. Thomas Langford can help. The information and clear strategies you need to make informed decisions about immigration and naturalization are as close as your phone.

Buy Sneakers | Men’s shoes

Contact us

If you want more information, fill in this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.