Family VisasImmigration Law Attorney Helping Families

California Immigrant Visa Lawyer

California Family Immigration Attorney

At the V. Thomas Langford, we see the importance of the family unit. Nothing gives us greater  pleasure than to reunite families and see family members succeed in their pursuit of the American dream. Family Visas

Reaching that family goal will require either a Relative Immigrant Visa or Non-Immigrant Visa.

Relative Immigrant Visas

Here are six areas related to family immigrant visas we can help you with:

  • Family petitions for spouses, fiancées, children, parents, and siblings
  • Adjustment of Status in the United States for spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens
  • Travel documents, such as re-entry permits and advance parole for nationals with pending applications
  • Work authorizations
  • Consular processing of immigrant visas at U.S. Consulates and Embassies abroad
  • Affidavits of Support, and supporting financial documents for immigrant sponsorship

In each case, we clarify the client's main concern and immediately strategize ways to get family members to America as quickly as possible. Thanks to our 25 years of experience, we know how to overcome the intricacies of consulate processing, the importance of financial sponsors and documents, and complexities that can surround the Affidavit of Support.

Non-Immigrant Visas

These are six kinds of Non-Immigrant Visas we encounter in our practice:

  • B-1 Business Visa, normally issued for single or multiple entries.
  • B-2 Visitor Visa for pleasure
  • R-1 Religious Worker Visa, allowing ministers and others with religious vocations to work in the U.S. for up to five years and eventually apply for "green card" permanent residence status
  • F-1 Student Visa, permitting study or research at an accredited U.S. college or university
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa, which applies to au-pairs and nannies; summer camp counselors and staff; postgraduate students; government visitors; medical students arriving as residents or interns; sponsored foreign scholars serving as temporary faculty; business trainees; and participants in any U.S. State Department-approved exchange program
  • E-1 and E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor Visas, for foreign nationals trading commercially with, or investing in, the United States

Contact Us

Whatever your immigration need, we're ready to take it on with our trademark aggressive, creative, quality representation. But we can't help if you don't call us. Call today for a thorough initial consultation.

best Running shoes | Nike Releases, Launch Links & Raffles

Contact us

If you want more information, fill in this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.